Welcome to Murphy Precision! My name is Cameron Murphy, and I'm proud to make some of the finest scope bases available, right here in America. Back in 2005, I wanted a quality scope mount for a stainless Winchester Model 70, but all I could find on the market were soft aluminum, or poorly finished steel rails. I thought to myself "How hard could it be, to make a really nice stainless rail?". I had just purchased a used CNC milling machine, and it seemed like a good first project. Boy, was I in for a surprise! It turns out stainless is A LOT harder to machine than aluminum. It took quite a bit of time, and a number of scrapped parts before I had something, but I kept at it. In the 15 years since, I've doggedly improved my tooling, techniques and processes -- not to make them faster, but to make them better. Better tolerances, better fit, and better finishes. What started as one base in stainless steel, is now a full range of stainless steel or titanium picatinny rails for over 170 models and counting. From those humble beginnings with a used CNC mill, I've grown Murphy Precision to where I'm making and shipping over a thousand scope bases a year, just outside beautiful Boise, Idaho. I offer Picatinny spec. scope bases or rails in either 17-4 stainless steel, or grade 5 titanium, to fit over 170 different rifle actions (with more being added every month). I personally machine and finish every single base to the highest possible standards, because nothing leaves my shop without my last name on it. I’ve been proud to serve tens of thousands of customers, supplying them with the finest quality scope bases, and more importantly, over the top customer service. In this world of cheap imports and anything-for-a-buck retailers, I'm trying to bring back quality American craftsmanship. I invite you to browse my website, or call me personally at 800-553-8527 if you have any questions, would like some help selecting the perfect base for your application. I know buying over the internet, sight unseen carries risks. That's why I'm proud to offer a "No B.S." warranty. Make a mistake and order the wrong base? No problem. You can return it at any time. (yes, years later, no problem). Just changed your mind? No problem. What if I make a mistake? I'll move heaven and earth to make it right. If you're a returning customer, thank you! I wouldn't be here without you. If you're new, I can't wait to serve you, and get to know you better.
- 100% Made in USA, on my state of the art CNC machining center
- Machined from 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, or Grade 5 Titanium.
- Meets MIL-STD-1913 for Picatinny accessory rails.
- Both Stainless Steel and Titanium models offered in bead blasted silver, or a black finish called GunKote.
- Available in standard tapers of 0, 10, and 20 Minutes of Angle (MOA).
- Additional tapers or features available upon request.
For your convenience, here are quick links to my current top 10 best selling scope bases (07/19/2022):
- Tikka T3x Picatinny Style Scope Rail
- Anschutz Match 54, 1710, 1712 Picatinny Scope Base
- Remington 700 Long Action Scope Rail
- Fierce Arms "Edge / Rage / Fury" Long Action Picatinny Scope Rail
- Fierce Arms "Rival / Rogue" Long Action Scope Mount
- Remington 700 Short Action Picatinny Scope Rail
- Savage .338 Lapua 110/112/116 Long Action Picatinny Mount
- Christensen Arms Ridgeline Long Action Scope Rail
- Savage 12 Precision Target Picatinny Scope Rail - Solid Bottom
- Montana Rifle Co. Long Action Picatinny Scope Base